RE: Re: draft-iesg-vendor-extensions-00.txt

Formally this I-D has expired.
Are we planning any more work on this?
Are we planning on an IESG statement instead?

The question on vendor-extensions is coming up in NetConf,
and if I have something I can point them to, that would be great

If we do not complete and get to conclusion/consensus on the
serious issues we discuss in IESG, then it is kind of tough
to get a consistent message out to the community.

Thanks,
Bert