Re: draft-iesg-vendor-extensions-00.txt

> Formally this I-D has expired.
> Are we planning any more work on this?

I think we should.

> Are we planning on an IESG statement instead?

I had hoped that by going the ID route, we'd get more community
discussion. But I believe the only comments I got were from Bernard,
i.e., the ones you included in your note.

How about I go back and review the document and Bernard's comments and
then revise/summarize where I think things are at. I'd also welcome
comments on the ID as it stands (though after not having looked at it
for 8 months, I'm sure I'll cringe at some of what I wrote).

Thomas