Re: comments on WG rechartering procedures

Barbara and I are discussing the last disposition of comments on the WG procedures.
I asked Barbara to add instructions to copy the mailing list (if it is known & exists) on public review messages: the new-work message and the WG creation/rechartering/closing messages.

We also clarified (I hope) the issue of updating a charter on the internal web page while discussing it informally - clarified that the AD can ask for the charter on the internal web page to be updated at any time, but that it's the AD's responsibility to make sure the right charter is included with the request to put it on the agenda.

Makes sense, I think.