Re: Last Call: 'XMPP Core' to Proposed Standard

Hi Peter,
In general, there is an opportunity to rev a document
after last call prior to consideration by the IESG, and these
changes can take place at that time. However, I am somewhat
concerned about the working group consensus for the xml:lang
attribute rooted at the <stream/>. Following the
thread to which you have given a pointer, I see discussions
among Marshall, David White, and Ben Schumaker, but
I'm not sure I see consensus for this resolution. I've cc'ed the chairs on this
message so that they can comment on their sense of the
consensus here and, if they see a necessity, ask for consensus
on the list for this resolution.
regards,
Ted Hardie