Re: [xmppwg] Re: Last Call: 'XMPP Core' to Proposed Standard

Do we actually need to have this argument here?  I tend to agree with
Kurt but it's not clear that having this discussion will actually
influence the draft.

Jeff, do you see anything wrong with allowing a SASL security layer
and TLS to be used in conjunction?  If I'm reading your argument
right, you have not actually presented any argument against this
configuration, you have just argued that Kurt's reason for wanting to
do so is not correct.