Re: Working group last call: draft-ietf-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status-02

Dan,
I assume that you mean "newly defined behavior" rather than "newly defined messages" in refereing to negotiating the use of the future 4204 modifications.

With respect to the bis, I think just getting the desired / needed changes documented would be a great step forward. Once we understand the scope of the changes, we can decide if the extra work needed to do a full bis is warranted.

Thank you for offering to take on this work as it is clearly needed.

Lou