From: Lou Berger
To: Dan Li
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Working group last call: draft-ietf-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status-02

Dan,
I assume that you mean "newly defined behavior" rather than "newly
defined messages" in refereing to negotiating the use of the  future
4204 modifications.

With respect to the bis, I think just getting the desired / needed
changes documented would be a great step forward.  Once we understand
the scope of the changes, we can decide if the extra work needed to do a
full bis is warranted.

Thank you for offering to take on this work as it is clearly needed.

Lou