Re: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

Hi Eliot,

I agree with you. If ETR/ITR function will not be automatic and transparent to end sites running on a very lowest end boxes I think any of the solutions discussed here will completely fail deployment wise.

Cheers,
R.

Brian,
 > That appears to me to be a very big "if" except for large and
 > sophisticated customers; it seems to me that the large majority
 > of medium size sites will be very unlikely to run an ETR, even if
 > they are connected to more than one ISP.

I think this depends on the complexity of running one.  If it adds no
operational complexity, why not have them in a Linksys box?

Eliot