RE: [RRG] RRG process clarification

% Is this really a different branch?

Using Lixia's taxonomy, the answer is clearly Yes.
It fits in none of the categories that Lixia defined.

% Don't all solutions "fix" naming for varying values of "fix"?

That is not at all clear to me.  We have various ways of dealing
with the site multi-homing issue, but not all of the ways that
have been discussed here to address that involve changes
to the naming architecture.

If you prefer a different term, please suggest one.

(The category missing is not map-and-encapsulate,
nor is it address rewriting, nor ...)

Cheers,

Ran