RE: [RRG] RRG process clarification

Ran,

|% Don't all solutions "fix" naming for varying values of "fix"?
|
|That is not at all clear to me.  We have various ways of dealing
|with the site multi-homing issue, but not all of the ways that
|have been discussed here to address that involve changes
|to the naming architecture.
|
|If you prefer a different term, please suggest one.
|
|(The category missing is not map-and-encapsulate,
|nor is it address rewriting, nor ...)

Well, there's a set of the solutions that simply propagate the hosts ability
to work with the current semantics of an address and provide another layer
of address for routing to work with.

Then there's the set of solutions that actually provide a different
identifier for transport to work with and require transport changes.  This
would include all of the GSE-like proposals and Handley's suggestion.  This
would span some of the 'translation' solutions as well as all of the
transport level solutions.

Tony