RE: [RRG] Consensus check: renumbering - missing dimension

Who says the client has to contact the relay over an 802.11
network? Who says the client even has to reside on a different
physical platform than the relay? AFAICT, an internal virtual
link can service a client's requests through relay just the
same as for an external physical link.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com