Re: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-mech-v2-01.txt

Erik,

I liked the suggestion of 1380 bytes for the MTU when dynamic tunnel configuration
is not used. I believe this also requires an MRU of at least 1400 bytes in the receiver,
however. Does this require any sync-up with the IPv6 node requirements draft? The
text there says:

"If Path MTU Discovery is not implemented then the sending packet size is
limited to 1280 octets ..."

We would like to be able to cite [MECH](bis) out of the next version of the
ISATAP draft. Do you have any timeframe for making the changes?

Fred Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com