Re: draft agenda for v6ops at IETF60

Hi Tim,

What is "unusual" about the fact that v6ops is scheduled for Friday morning? The dates for this meeting have always included Friday. Preference is given to scheduling one slot for every WG. So, it seems sensible that v6ops' second slot would be on Friday.

Have the v6ops chairs given any thought to scaling this WG down to one slot per meeting? There aren't that many open drafts...

Margaret

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:35:02PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

> How about getting v6ops back into the mainstream agenda and moving > something from Thursday... bmwg might be a good candidate...?

 Let's see what can be done.. the scheduling is really tight.  If the
 slot would be on Friday, I don't think we could use more than 1 - 1.5
 hours out of it in any case..

Thanks, it would be really nice to get the v6ops slot into the mainstream program, and Thursday am looks like a reasonable option. I think quite a few people have been caught out by the unusual scheduling.

Tim