Re: RFC4214 to standard?

Can you provide some examples of where this is "widely-deployed" so we can judge if it really is ready to move from experimental to standards track.

I'd have similar questions about Teredo and DSTM, if we are
reopening the discussion on ISATAP.

I believe we have already loaded stack implementors and
network operations staff with enough coexistence standards
to support. As we saw in Prague, the operational effect of
your favourite coexistence protocol can even be embarassing.

   Brian