Re: Compose using message-mail?

At Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:34:59 +0100,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:43:12 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> > Okay, the way I did that pushed a rebase of Vitaly's work into a
> > public repo, which is a no-no.  I just moved that work into a commit
> > that makes more sense:
> >
> >   http://github.com/techarcana/wanderlust/commit/more-wl-entire
> >
> > This stuff can now easily be merged back into dev.
>
> All useful stuff is already in CVS, except this feature: "Expire
> reserved messages."

Including the show/hide MIME headers feature?  It wasn't in CVS when I
did my git cvsimport.  (I can update my cvs import, of course).

> >  Vitaly, could you look it over quickly and make sure it seems
> > right?
>
> Seems ok, but I don't remember this change:
>
> http://github.com/techarcana/wanderlust/commit/more-wl-entire#diff-17

Do you mean just the beginning-of-buffer thing?  Because that was a
merge conflict and I had to make a judgement call about which one to
use.

> Probably, more-wl is not up to date with CVS.

Possibly.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing