Re: semi-1_14_7 release

> Now, There are a lot of branches in semi and flim. I want to merge
> those functions if necessary. I cannot understand which branch has any
> function.
>
> For instance, I use EMIKO-EasyPG that is one of the branch (?) of
> SEMI, because I want to use EasyPG. But I don't know the relation
> between EMIKO-EasyPG (or those branches) and semi-1_14 trunk.

welcome to the linux/git approach to software non-engineering.  it's
like throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sitcks.  unfortunately,
it is we, the users, who are the wall [0].

vitaly was doing a good job moving things forward, but in a coordinated
way and with review before commit.  i appreciate his efforts.

randy

--

[0] - see a related rant from a five year old CCR,
      http://archive.psg.com/051000.ccr-ivtf.pdf