CVS/Git sync (was: Compose using message-mail?)

At Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:41:22 +0100,
Randy Bush wrote:

> >> You can either customize visibility via M-x customize-group mime-view,
> >> or to press C-c m in Summary mode to toggle it interactively.
> >
> > Vitaly, I don't have that key binding, and I don't see the patch in my
> > source.  I guess you didn't push that patch up to CVS?
>
> he did and it works

Yeah, he checked that in after I had pulled from CVS.  I've got it
now.

It turns out that I made some mistakes when I did the CVS import, so
I'll be reconstituting my Git repositories.  To anyone who's put a
GitHub "watch" on these repos or might be trying to use them in some
other way, I apologize in advance for the churn.  I probably need a
few weeks' experience with Git/CVS syncing before I feel confident
that I'm not going ot have to rebuild them again.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing