Re: Handling of MIME Errors Out---Help

At Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:36:53 -0600,
Daniel E. Doherty wrote:
> OK.  Get that tarball and installed it.  I see that my mail header,
> though, still has REMI in the user agent portion.
>
> I ran locate-library on mime-view and it points at that newly installed
> version of SEMI.
>
> Perhaps this helps.  When I try to view an Excel attachment, I get the
> following debugger output:
>
> […]
>
>   call-interactively(mime-preview-play-current-entity nil nil)
>
> Does that shed any light on what's going on?

Hi Daniel -

You must have the old version of REMI still running somewhere. I would
remove all old versions of mime-view (perhaps using locate or find in
the shell), restart emacs, then recheck.

PS: Where did you get the semi tarball? It should probably not be
distributed as it seems to be from the wrong branch of semi.

best,
Erik