Re: wl-icon-directory

 On 10-11-13 09:14 AM, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
Have you installed icons in the "~/src/wanderlust/wl/etc/icons"
directory?

To do so, you have to write in the Makefile

[...]
# For XEmacs or Emacs 21: directory where icon files should go.
PIXMAPDIR = /home/foo/src/wanderlust/wl/etc/icons
[...]

I was hoping to avoid "make install", and was just running the uncompiled code from the git repository. So "~/src/wanderlust/wl/etc/icons" is the directory containing the source pixmap images. but do I need to make install? I will if I have to but it makes me anxious...

matt