Re: Missing emails from Gmail

At Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:18:58 +0300,
mackram@gmail.com wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I appreciate all the replies but actually what is happening I am not even
> getting the reply in my inbox in wl. So for example I send Erik an email.
> This email does not appear in any inbox.Erik replies to me and his email
> appear in Gmail inbox(in addition to my original message) but in wl I dont
> even get Erik's email in the inbox.
>
> I have not yet gotten down to why this happens to some email and not others
> but it has happened with 2 or 3 and that is very worrying.

Hi Mackram,

Sorry to misrepresent the issue. It sounds like something else may be
happening. I haven’t seen this problem. Maybe the next time it happens
you can post some additional info & we can try to figure out what is
going on.

Sometimes I find in WL that the `s update` command (that is,
wl-summary-sync, range: update) isn’t working & I need to use `s all`
in a summary buffer to make sure I am seeing everything. You can try
this.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.