Re: S/MIME with Wanderlust

Dear Kazuhiro Ito,

thank you once more for you helping hints that once more carried me a step further!

It was a bit of an odyssey to set up a complete gnupg2 environment on a mac, since GPG_Tools do not include gpgsm and while homebrew has it, there is still the essential gpg-protect-tool missing. Finally mac ports allowed me to install a true gpg2 system with all the tools and programs —— and it works! — at least at the command line.

The former error, I reported to you is also gone!
However, after entering the passphrase for my private key, it seems that the wrong part of my decrypted test message with 'Content-Type: multipart/signed’ is shown in the Wanderlust-buffer.

I guess, this could be an issue of your SEMI-EPG, but I am not sure.

In detail what I see in Wanderlust is the following:

MIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAqCAMIACAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAQAAoIIFBzCCBQMw
ggProAMCAQICAQcwCwYJKoZIhvcNAQELMIIBHTELMAkGA1UEAwwCTUMxGzAZBgNVBAoMEs6gzpXO
….

But on the command line when decrypting the same 'smime.p7s’ test attachment, gpgsm returns the following printout with the readable message as 'Content-Type: text/plain’ and only later on the 'Content-Type: application/pkcs7-signature’ that I see in Wanderlust above.

Maybe you know what to do to get away with this final obstacle, too?

Here is what gpgsm returns in detail:

$ gpgsm -d smime.p7m
gpgsm: DBG: recp 0 - issuer: `1.2.840.113549.1.9.1=#6D617274696E2E6361726C654063756C747572652E68752D6265726C696E2E6465,L=Berlin,C=DE,ST=Berlin,OU=Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin,O=Lehrstuhl für Medientheorien,CN=Martin Carlé'
gpgsm: DBG: recp 0 - serial: 0D
micalg=sha1

--Apple-Mail=_51A03F47-92BB-4FDC-BA9B-FFE147223058

This is the actual formerly encrypted message in plain text — hurrey!