Re: wanderlust install question

Sigh. Month's old draft message that was OBE and should not have been
sent out... :-(

FWIW, I'm still playing around with various things, but I did get
el-get to work for me this week, and installing wanderlust via el-get
is a lot easier than what I had been doing...

More later, after I've had a chance to verify some things.

Thomas