Re: "byte-code: IMAP error: STATUS unknown option" after authentication

Hi James,

At Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:06:31 +0800,
James Harkins wrote:

> You might note in my initial email that I was using wl-beta. So,
> wl-beta itself is out of date.
>
> I ended up using el-get to reinstall Wanderlust, and I got further.
> It now updates the folder statistics (good) and it can display the
> summary buffer (also good). It did eventually display a message
> also, but the server was extremely slow about it.
>
> […]

If I can be a little immodest, I really feel that using the package
(ELPA) mechanism is the best way to install WL (and any other emacs
package). I am working on getting the packages into MELPA, but right
now you can install via my own package archives.

 (require 'package)
 (add-to-list 'package-archives
   '("e6h" . "http://www.e6h.org/packages/";))

Then run M-x package-list-packages and install wanderlust.

best, Erik

--
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.