Re: Warning (elmo): Please set `wl-message-id-domain' to get valid Message-ID string.

> > You also need to set wl-from's value normally for the case wl-from
> > does not modified by wl-draft-config-exec or other functions.  Or,
> > setting user-mail-address variable appropriately will also resolve
> > your problem because wl-from's default is built from it and
> > user-full-name function.
>
> OK, thanks.  Though I had to set both wl-from and user-mail-address to make
> the warning go away.

If you set wl-from, you should not need to set up user-mail-address
variable.

> And of course my original question is still open: why
> did I get the warning on one machine but not on another, with the same WL
> setup?

Because of the difference in wl-from's default value.  As I wrote,
wl-from's default is built from user-mail-address variable and
user-full-name function.  And message-id is made from wl-from's value
on default settings.  If wl-from is invalid, generated message-id also
may be invalid.  So Wanderlust warns you when generated message-id is
invalid.  I don't know the reason of differences in user-mail-address
variable and/or user-full-name function's result between your
computers.

I think warning message is misleading and will fix it to show more
suitable message.

--
Kazuhiro Ito