Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

Hi Bill:

Thank you so much for interpreting these tickets! You are probably correct about all of them. However, the Secretariat could provide better service if tickets were less subject to interpretation. If we can standardize the subject lines, then at least the staff will know what to look for when they open the tickets. Needless to say, clear instructions within the tickets would also be appreciated :-))

Regards,

Barbara