Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

Randy,

if it's clear in your mind what you want the secretariat to do, you can write that into the message. The subject line is one obvious place.

If it's not clear in your mind what you want the secretariat to do, I don't think sending it to iesg-secretary is going to accomplish what you want.

No matter what maria says....

Harald