RE: Internal WG Review: Recharter of IP Telephony (iptel)

--On tirsdag, juni 10, 2003 16:02:10 +1000 Geoff Huston <gih@telstra.net> wrote:

Henning Schultzerinne had a very long one which I'm unable to locate
just  now - it might never have made it out of the IAB review cycle, or
my I-D  archive may be incomplete.
It never made it out

I have 2 pdf files
   draft-schulzrinne-iptel-arch-00.pdf
and
   draft-schulzrinne-iptel-challenges-00.pdf

which were about as far as the work got.

If someone wants to review this work for the effort here I'm
happy to send them a copy

deleting some CCs....

note that I was QUITE unhappy with Henning's arch document at the time, and made quite a bit of comments about it - I would prefer building on Randy's..... there's only so much you can get wrong in 3 pages, and it's FAR easier to notice the errors....

Harald