Re: suggestion for problem statement

--On 14. juli 2003 11:02 +0200 Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

i would like to have each of us make a small list of what we think
the critical work of the ietf is in the short term, i.e., 2-4 years.

somehow, despite my saying this twice on sunday, harald asserted
that no one had proposed how to find out what the current critical
work is, so has taken it on himself as an action item.
Was this in the discussion on planning or in the discussion on problem?
they run together in my mind.

in the discussion of "plan", my notes say:

Harald will run some definitions of "plan" past the iESG.

since we didn't seem to know/agree what we were talking about when we said "plan".

I enclose my Sunday notes as pdf.