Re: For your feedback: EDU team charter

Hi Randy,

At 08:26 AM 9/12/2003 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> I'll take a shot at updating the list in question, so it makes
> it clearer that the _purpose_ of the web site is to make
> educational materials available, and that that other stuff is
> administrivia.

are you speaking as the sponsoring area director, or as the team
chair?  if the latter, are we having teram chairs, as opposed to
wg chairs, be iesg members?

I am speaking as the team leader. Harald is the sponsoring area director.

Harald and I were working to start this function before I was
appointed to the IESG.  It is only a coincidence that I was
appointed to the IESG in the middle...

I discussed this with Harald, and he asked me to stay on as the
team leader at least through Minneapolis -- to get the group
chartered and make sure that things go smoothly in Minneapolis.
After that, I think it would be desirable to hand this off to
someone else, preferably a non-IESG member (if only to increase
my chances of surviving the winter).

Margaret