Re: Discuss comments on draft-ietf-pkix-logotypes

Ted:

You make a good argument for additional information in RFC 3280. I think that RFC 3280 ought to be updated to provide better information on UTF8. Perhaps we can ask the PKIX working group to develop an updated version of RFC 3280 to handle both topics. More will undoubtedly surface one the document is "open."

The issue is bigger than the logotypes document, and I would not like to see it delayed over this more general issue.

Russ