RE: Proposal from mstjohns: Pre-approval of RFC 2727bis

At 06:04 PM 10/9/2003, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I thought the second one was obvious until someone pointed out that the third one is possibly reasonable too.

sigh.

I think it is after ISOC Board acceptance (unlikely to be significantly post IESG approval), and I would expect the sitting nomcom to look at the rules and figure out where it stands with respect to the document. No resignations, but some rules (such as composition of nomcom) may only be implementable in the next nomcom.

Tell nomcom "here is the stated will of the people; do the right thing".