Re: Comments regarding draft-freed-mime-p4-04.txt

Ned,

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who participates in W3C-IETF co-ordination work; I am not, and therefore can't answer these questions. When the responsibility for this I-D was given to me, I wasn't informed of what you refer to or the need for their involvement, but I'll be sure to work through them in the future.