Re: [RRG] Tunnel fragmentation/reassembly for RRG map-and-encaps architectures

On Jan 8, 2008, at 3:49 PM, Brian Dickson wrote:

Incidentally, what about solutions that might improve BGP update rates themselves?
Would that be an issue for the IDR WG, or is that an RRG thing?
(I'm working on the stuff we talked about before, but my time gets divided by lots of things, sadly.)

We've tried to direct that work to IDR.

Tony