Re: [RRG] Re: Fast and sparse mapping?

Brian,

On Sep 21, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
I think this is very do-able: PI for ten million larger sites,

with LISP-type mapping if needed, and multi-prefix PA for
maybe ten billion consumer nodes, PANs and MANETs.

If "multi-prefix PA" actually worked for folks, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

If RRG is supposed to be coming up with a scalable routing architecture, I would think it better to not have arbitrary boundaries between first class and second class network citizens.

Regards,
-drc