Re: Feedback on proposed charter from the IESG

Ok, so there are currently 4 options (roughly summarized as follows):

1. Keep taking new items until told we have overstepped (Open ended approach
proposed by Tim)
2. Keep current items, and make new items fit stricter acceptance process
(active middle approach proposed by Eric)
3. Keep current items, and specify that adding new work items requires
re-chartering (middle approach proposed by Pekka)
4. Keep Current items and re-charter as new issues come up (Sleep mode as
proposed by Alain)

Have I got all of the contenders straight?