Re: wl newbie, various questions

> This pretty much describes my workflow.  In this day and age lots of
> listservers are archived so I've moved away from subscribing to
> anything that I'm not really interested in.  Not to mention gmane, web
> forums etc.

That is true, I should probably unsubscribe from a couple of MLs I
don't follow closely.

> Otherwise, you may want to investigate whether your upstream IMAP
> server support sieve scripts, wh/are in my experience, the best way to
> automate handling large volumes of email scattered throughout numerous
> mail lists.  Filtering then occurs server side as messages come in so
> there's no lag client side waiting on hundreds/thousands of messages
> to be processed.

The problem is that I am forced to use 2 emails which surely don't
provide that (work and university), and I'd like to have a solution
that works for all of them, so that I don't have to spend time tuning
the configuration in different places.

Tbh, it worked pretty well with thunderbird, but I hated thunderbird
interface...

Francesco.