Re: S/MIME with Wanderlust

Ah, sorry, I have misunderstood your report in [wl-en: 05588].  I have
thought decrypted raw content also have been corrupted.  But actually
the problem would occurs after decryption according to your report.

> So, here we are again, the preview buffer selects the wrong part of
> the raw content.

If the displayed content is like you described in [wl-en: 05586],
i.e. as below, the problem is failure of MIME structure parsing.  As I
wrote past, headers are consist of first and second child part.

> MIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAqCAMIACAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMIAGCSqGSIb3DQEHAQAAoIIFBzCCBQMw

I tested with decrypted content you presented in [wl-en: 05590].  Of
course, previewing of signature part is failed because of invalid
data, but MIME parsing has no problem and text/plain part is correctly
displayed.  Which APEL and FLIM you installed from?

Please show how the content is parsed by below procedure.

1. Decrypt your application/pkcs7-mime part by
mime-view-application/pkcs7-mime function.

2. At the beginning of preview buffer, run describe-char command.

3. Confirm mime-view-entity property's value and tell me.

--
Kazuhiro Ito