Re: Warning (elmo): Please set `wl-message-id-domain' to get valid Message-ID string.

> Is this correct?  Does this mean that setting /etc/mailname could also do
> the trick?

As you wrote, user-mail-address's initial value would cause the
warning.  But I don't know details about how Emacs decides
user-mail-address, especially system-name function's result.  So I
don't know setting /etc/mailname does the trick.  I think direct
setting user-mail-address or wl-from would be a more certain way.

--
Kazuhiro Ito