Re: [RRG] Why delaying initial packets matters

Hi Stig,
My experience is that some applications don't handle delayed or dropped
initial packets all that well. This may be okay since it rarely happens,
but it's a problem if it becomes the norm.

Yes, this is why I did NERD. But let's please make a distinction between delay and drop. I think they can and should be viewed separately.

Eliot