Re: elmo-use-database?

At Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:48:05 -0500,
Per B. Sederberg wrote:

> You can look at the bottom of this (very helpful) config for how to
> set up mairix in your .wl file:
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/hgw-init-wl.el

Turns out there was a problem with
mairix-widget-search-based-on-article using this configuration.  Does
it work for you?

In mairix-wl-fetch-field, elmo-message-field sometimes returns a list
instead of a string.  I don't know if this is really the right fix
(seems awfully non-general), but I came up with this:

  (defun mairix-wl-fetch-field (field)
    "Get mail header FIELD for current message using Wanderlust."
    (when wl-summary-buffer-elmo-folder
      (let ((raw-field
            (elmo-message-field
             wl-summary-buffer-elmo-folder
             (wl-summary-message-number)
             (intern (downcase field)))))
        (if (listp raw-field) (car raw-field) raw-field))))

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing