Re: elmo-use-database?

At Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:02:20 +0100,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Fri, 08 Jan 2010 16:38:28 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> > > Hi Vitaly,
> > >
> > > How should I merge the latest WL CVS into this stuff for storage in my own Git repo?  Can I pull from your repo and then simply do a git cvsimport on top of it?
> >
> > Ping?
>
> Sorry, I was on a long vacation... I don't mind to share stuff.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean about sharing stuff.  Could you
try again?

In the meantime, I've attempted a merge (but haven't tested it).  Most
things looked obvious.  I didn't try to merge some of the doc-only
elements (e.g. some ChangeLogs), especially the ones in Japanese :-)

The patch to your more-wl is at http://gist.github.com/274490

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing