Re: S/MIME with Wanderlust

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:24:20 +0900, Kazuhiro Ito spake thus:
> > Now, maybe you would want to include your defadvice into your
> > semi-epg library?

> Done.

Perfect, congratulations!

> BTW, your emacs is customized not to display CR character.  I expect
> emacs to display CR as '^M'.  I think your customization is not
> suitable for debug.

Hmm, any idea where I would need to look for this unsuitable
customisation. I hardly use the built-in customisation system and do
everything by my init file. There CR must be masked somewhere in a
kind of hidden or implicit way. I didn't do anything about the CR
character explicitly myself.