Re: S/MIME with Wanderlust

> I wonder where you didn’t see ^M or thought that it would not be
> displayed at my side.

Decrypted raw content buffer actually contains CRs.  But you wrote as
if any CR was not contained.  Therefore I think you couldn't see CRs
in decrypted raw content buffer.  See belows.

In <05C7164F-F5D8-4A81-931B-E21D1A6682FC@aiguphonie.com>,
> Now the contents of *WL:Message*-nil is only a section of the
> complete output of gpgsm, if run on the comand-line.

I expect that you wrote any comment if command-line output contains
any CR or only the content of " *WL:Message*-nil" buffer shows CR.

In <3BE796E4-A056-48C9-938F-AD86CCBABCD9@aiguphonie.com>
> 2. I executed the epg-decrypt-file function as you told me.
> It worked strait away with the same output to *Messages* as the
> command line (see posting below)
(snip)
> byte-code: Beginning of buffer
> 	micalg=sha1

Any CR is not displayed in inseerted content.

In <7475CC94-B4D3-4F6F-AA80-D304B91ED786@aiguphonie.com>
> Additionally I attached you the fully decrypted smime.p7s attachment
> as it become available to me using your overwriting of function
> "mime-view-application/pkcs7-mime” after “done” message in new
> *ML:Message*-nil buffer.

Attached text does not contain any CR.

--
Kazuhiro Ito