Re: Wl documentation [WAS: Re: elmo-use-database?]

At Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:24:13 -0500,
David Abrahams wrote:

> At Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:51:18 +0000,
> Richard Lewis wrote:
> >
> > > Would it be better to stick to emacswiki? http://wiki.gohome.org/wl/
> > > looks abandoned. I m sure it works, but emacswiki is a very active
> > > community.
> > >
> > This is probably a better idea. And then edit some new release
> > documentation from emacswiki pages.
>
> Okay, emacswiki it is!

So I took a good look at what's there and it occurs to me that if
we're going to do anything serious we're going to need more structure.
Does it make sense to start some /WL/xxxx pages,
e.g. /WL/QuickStart, /WL/ForGnusUsers, etc.?cc

I also just discovered yaoddmuse.el, which looks like it will make
editing EmacsWiki a joy.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing